Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Winston

Winston was ready for his potty break when I arrived today. He waited by the door for me to latch on his leash, then away we went! He kept stopping to sniff at something on the steps today. Maybe another dog had just gone by? We got out to the grass and Winston roamed around awhile. We took a shorter walk today, since it was super hot and sticky out. Winston didn't seem to mind, and actually it was he who headed for the stairs! We got back inside the cool house and had plenty of time to play. Winston got his rope and was ready to go. He was quite vocal about it too! Haha. He was doing his little hoppity thing backwards, which always makes me laugh. We played some fetch with his rope for awhile too. When he got tired, he laid next to me and squirmed around while I pet his belly. Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment