Monday, July 7, 2014

Winston

This afternoon Winston was sitting so cute in his little bed, patiently waiting for me to open the gate. We got his leash hooked up and we headed outside. We went for a little stroll, and he did his business like a good boy. We continued a little longer after that, but kept our walk a little on the shorter side today, since it was pretty toasty out! Once we got in, I took his harness off and he was ready to play. I looked around and found his rope toy. He of course, didn't want to play with that one! Haha. He ran around and found his little monster dude. We played tug almost the entire time with that. The poor guy nearly lost an appendage today. When it was time, I got Winston some more water in his room and a couple snacks. I love his cute bandana!

No comments:

Post a Comment