Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I heard Stormy meow at me from her chair under the dining table, as I walked out to water the plants. Once I got her breakfast ready, she followed along to help me deliver it. I found Sadi just sitting in the food room, not doing anything. I got her cleaned up, then she and her sister worked on eating, while I took care of their other things. The girls joined me in the living room for some attention time when they were done. Sadi was rubbing her face on my knee while I brushed her, purring away. I got out Stormy 's other toy today and had her playing with that. She sure likes that feather one! She was rolling around with her mouth open trying to catch it. Haha! This evening I found miss Sadi snoozing soundly in her little bed. So cute! I felt bad to have to wake her up. I got her nose cleaned up and she got her evening meds. She was still pretty sleepy. I set her in by the food so she could get a drink when we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment