Friday, July 4, 2014

Major & Boomer

This morning Major heard me pull up and started whimpering. I didn't see Boomer, but that was because he was already inside at the door, waiting for me! Once I got in, Major came in as well. I figured out why he was whimpering too! He was carrying that old piece of toy around. Haha! I got the boy's food ready and they both were ready to eat. After breakfast and Major's medicine, we went outside. Boomer was happy for some attention. Major was carrying his toy around and giving it a good shake. He sure does like that thing! This evening the boys were both outside when I arrived. They came in when they saw me. They both stood behind me and made sure I was doing a good job at getting their dinner together. Haha! Boomer could hardly wait! He kept going in and out through the door until I delivered his food. They're doing very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment