Friday, July 25, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This afternoon I let Louie in while I got the other two out. We all headed outside after that. Chico found a warm spot on the patio to sunbathe for awhile. Miss Bella was happy to see me, so she came over for some attention. Later, she explored and was busy in the corner of the yard, checking things out. After that, she found a spot in the grass to lounge around. Louie would wander over for a drink now and then, but then he would return over to his dog house. They all came in when it was time, since it was a toasty afternoon. They all got their peanut butter snacks to work on. This evening, I let everyone out while I got Louie's diner ready. He came in and polished off his bowl pretty quick! He and I joined the other two back outside. It had cooled down a little with the sun going down. Chico kept hopping on the table to see me for some attention. Then Bella would get jealous and she'd be over too. She was busy trying to catch some bugs tonight! Louie and Chico did some wandering around, while Bella took her turn to eat dinner. When it was time, they all went in for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment