Monday, June 16, 2014

Winston

This afternoon Winston was waiting by the gate for me, ready for our walk! He trotted along behind me and waited to be hooked to his leash. We went outside and walked around for awhile. After Winston went potty for me, we continued strolling around a bit. As we were walking, a bird flew by my head. I thought to myself, hmm that was pretty close! A couple steps farther, and the bird swooped down towards Winston. It took a couple more swoops down towards us. We kept walking to go away from it, then the crazy bird dive bombed again at Winston and pecked him in the back of his leg! Winston just turned around like, "Reaaally....?", then went back to sniffing at the ground. He didn't seem to be too concerned. I told him it was time to go in, since this kamikaze avian kept following us! Haha! We got inside and Winston was looking at me, waiting for me to play. I told him to go find a toy, then he raced off and got his green bone. That one is a little hard for us to play tug with, so I told him to go find his rope. Instead, he took off and returned with his squirrel. That works haha. We played tug and when he pooped out, he laid by me for some back scratches. His little squirrel suffered some casualties today. Winston successfully tore a couple pieces off. Oopsie. Later on, Winston went to his area and got his snack, while I got him some fresh water. What an interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment