Friday, June 13, 2014

Eddie & Butler

This afternoon the boys were all quiet when I walked in. Butler was lounging on his side in his bed. He popped right up when it was time to go out. Once I got outside to join them, I saw they must have shredded some papers out in the yard this morning! There was white everywhere! I grabbed the garbage can and went out there to pick up. Butler was being silly and would try to steal the piece I was grabbing to go run off with it. Eddie was just busy barking. He didn't want me to pick up his play things! At one point, he got a little sassy and nipped at my back end. I guess someone wanted some attention already! Haha. Butler was now standing on the patio and pawing at my head while I picked up pieces next to the patio. Silly boys! When I finished up, the boys came over to give kisses and say hi. Then, they lounged around on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment