Monday, June 2, 2014

Eddie & Butler

This afternoon I let Eddie out when I arrived. He got crazy excited once he was out! He was bouncing all over the place and was trying to get my attention while I was trying to open Butler's crate. That made me laugh. The boys both jumped around excitedly for a bit. I walked out with them to get them to go outside, instead of worrying about me! Haha. I went back in so they would do their business. They did, then the boys came in to get a drink and get some more attention. Eddie sat right on my feet and was happy for some chest and back scratches. Butler was being silly and climbing around on the couch. Once they settled down a bit, they went out again. They explored a little, then laid on the patio to soak up some sun. When it was time to go to bed, Eddie was good and went right in. He was laying in there a couple times on his own anyways. Butler, on the other hand... well he just wanted to play! He finally did go in though. Little goober!

No comments:

Post a Comment