Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wyatt, Sarah & the kitties

This evening I spotted Shadow as I walked in the door. He quickly disappeared when he saw me! Bandit was lounging on the kitty tower in the living room. I let the pups in, while I got them their dinners. They both followed along wherever I went. Wyatt, of course, polished his bowl off pretty quick. Sarah wasn't too far behind him though. I got them each a cookie once they were done. I made sure all the kitties had plenty of food and water. Amber was lounging on a chair in the office, and just watched as I went to refill her bowls. I checked on the dog's water buckets and got Shadow a fresh glass of ice water for the night. Sarah wasn't too thrilled about going back outside for me, but she did go like a good girl. She sat and complained at the back door though!

No comments:

Post a Comment