Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy met me in the kitchen and was rubbing up against the cupboards. She would walk into the dining room to rub against some chairs, then would come back in the kitchen. She tagged along as I took their breakfast to their room. Miss Sadi was in the litter box when I walked in. I thought maybe she was going potty... but then I realized she was just sitting in there! Haha. I took the cover off to lift her out and she just meowed at me. She got her meds, then we headed to the living room for her pamper time. She and Stormy both sat with me the whole time. Stormy had a blast playing with her string again today! This evening Sadi was snuggled up and sleeping in her little bed. I woke her up for her evening meds and got her all cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment