Monday, May 12, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I could hear Stormy jingling around in the living room, while I got their breakfast. Sadi was already up and busy getting a drink. I changed out their food and she decided to eat right away. I let her snack, so I cleaned up their box and changed out their other dishes. She got her medicine this morning, then we headed to the living room. She sat and got her brushing, while Stormy sat nearby for her chin scratches. Stormy eventually wandered off and was sitting under a little kid's chair in the corner. Silly girl! This evening Stormy hopped down from her chair in the dining room to visit. Sadi was sitting by the food and water again tonight. I had her take a break to get her medicines for the evening. I set her back in their and cleaned their box quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment