Monday, May 26, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening the boys both appeared when I got into the kitchen. I had noticed a little bird toy by the front door. Someone was having some fun! Stuffy sat by the end of the couch to watch as I got their dinner ready. Oreo was busy doing his usual thing. Haha. When I finished, Stuffy stood up and was ready to follow along to our spot. I think Oreo had wandered to the entryway. He came running from that direction when he heard me. The boys sat on either side of me for some attention. Oreo was in a little bit of a sassy mood today. I don't think he was sure what he wanted, whether to or not to be pet. Haha! He was content just sitting up against me and that was about it. Stuffy was enjoying some chin and tummy rubs. Oreo played with a couple of his toys, then wandered off to snack. When he returned, he laid next to me again and watched the window for some birds. He saw one at one point and raced over to get a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment