Saturday, May 24, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the gang

This afternoon I think a rain cloud passed through right before I arrived. I came in and saw that the girls were out back. I let them in, then went to find Gracie. She was hiding under the bed, but when she crawled out she realized it was me. She got all excited and started her heiny wag. I let her out potty quick, then she wanted back in for some attention. We sat in the living room and she got all crazy happy. She was walking back and forth under my legs and trying to hop in my lap! haha. She finally calmed down a little and sat next to me for some pets. Charlie and Henry both wandered in by us and wanted some love too! That made her a little jealous, so she kept walking in between the kitties and I. "Pay no mind to them... feel free to pet me though!!" I let Gracie spend the afternoon outside since it was nice out. This evening Gracie went running to the back door when she saw me head for the garage. I let her in and she was just ridiculously excited!! I think that's the bounciest I've ever seen her. Haha! She was running in place several times since the floor was slippery, was bouncing around, then trying to get the other pets all riled up. I went out and got their dinners, since Emma didn't want to go out for me yet. Molly didn't want to get up from her spot either, so I fed her in the bedroom. By the time they all finished, the older gals were ready to go out. Gracie sat with me and kept running under my legs again and again. She cracks me up! I let Gracie out again once more before it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment