Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning I came in to find a few things. I think Blackie had a booboo. It was too big to belong to the little pups! I got everyone outside for a potty break, while I cleaned up. I had noticed a piece of trim from around the door was down, so I move that to the side. Blackie was seeming a bit nervous and didn't want to leave my side. When the pups came back in for breakfast, I realized why! I heard a beeping sound. A smoke detector battery was dead. I found which one it was and removed it. Poor little guy. This evening I let all the kiddos outside again. It was nice and sunny out now. The pups came in and were excited to eat their dinners. They returned to the yard to play for awhile. Hudson and the girls were roaming all over the place, playing in the leaves and checking things out. I got everyone a treat before I left, since they did pretty well over this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment