Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning the girls were both sleeping when I got there. Stormy was up on the bed and Sadi had her little bed all to herself. I woke up my little stuffy lady to get her her medicine. I got her cleaned up, then placed her by the food. Both girls were busy eating for awhile. Sadi ate almost half the bowl in one sitting! Guess she was a hungry girl. I took her out to the living room when she was done. But, she was trying to roam too much, and wouldn't sit by me to brush her. So, I took her back after a little bit. This evening Stormy was perched on the back of the couch, as usual. She meowed at me as I went by. Sadi was sitting up in her bed, awake this time. I picked her up and I could hear she was pretty stuffed up. I was able to get a bunch out tonight, so she sounded a lot better when we were done!

No comments:

Post a Comment