Saturday, March 22, 2014

Carson, Sammy, Bella & the boys

This morning Sammy was the only one awake when I arrived. The boys were all snoring away! I let Sammy out first and gave her some breakfast and fresh water. Next, it was Carson's turn. I let him have awhile out there to roam around a bit. Benson and Angus both were bouncing around excitedly when it was their turn to be let out. I gave Benson his eye drops, then they all got a treat before I left. This evening Benson was barking to announce my arrival. I let Carson out for a quick potty break, while I got food ready for the boys. Benson and Angus got started on their dinner as they waited. They both got to spend some time outside when they finished. After everyone had eaten and got their potty breaks, they each got a couple little treats. Miss Sammy came in for the night. I made sure Bella had enough food and water for the evening as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment