Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This evening the pups were all excited to see me. I let Sadie out right away, then went to get Cole up from his nap. It took him a little bit of coaxing to get him outside. Zoie went out for her turn too, then I got them their dinners and allergy pills. Cole took quite awhile to finish up tonight. Sadie and I played in the living room. She rolled around on the floor, then would sneak her kisses. She was happy for some tummy scratches! Zoie ran over and was wanting to play with her tennis ball. I had a laugh when Sadie was lying on the floor and Zoie was playfully pushing the ball against her forehead. Haha! Then, Zoie came and did the same thing to my hand. I actually got the ball from her a couple times and we played a little fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment