Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Rusty was lounging on the couch when I came in today. Lance was under the table and did a big stretch on his way to come say hi. Ruby zoomed out of her bed and went racing around the house, then outside with Rusty & I. She did her business then ran back inside to warm up. Rusty was meandering about, so I went in to see Lance. He, somehow, got himself all wrapped up with the mouse toy within minutes of playing. I had to untangle him, because I don't think he could do it on his own. Haha! Rusty and Ruby snuggled up on the couch by me. Ruby was in a silly mood today. I tried to rub her belly, then she hopped up and got all spunky! I took Rusty outside again later. When he was done exploring, he brought his ball over for some fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment