Friday, February 28, 2014

Pokey

This morning Pokey was up and on his way to see me when I walked in. I pet him hello, then we headed outside. He did his business, then roamed around a bit. While we were out, it began to rain. That sent little Pokey to the door, ready to go in. I sat on the chair and Pokey snuggled up with me for awhile. This afternoon Pokey barked from the back of his chair, until he could see me. He hopped down to come say hi. The rain had stopped, so we went outside. Pokey roamed around quite a bit longer this time. While he was busy exploring, I went to check on the crab in the girl's room. This evening, Pokey heard me coming in. He hopped down from his napping area and met me at the back door. He took a quick potty break, then was ready to come back in shortly after. We spent quite awhile snuggled up in the chair together. He was happy to be pet. Pokey even fell asleep for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment