Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning Black was up and ready to say hi when I walked in. I let the little ones out and they had their puppy parade down the stairs. Haha! They all went out for their morning potty break. It was somewhat warmer out this morning, but sort of misty out. The girls didn't take long and wanted back in right away. Everyone lined up at their dishes for breakfast. They all finished pretty quick this morning. Zel went back to gnawing on her bone, while the others sat with me. I had them all go out for another potty break when Zel was sitting by the door. They came in and we visited a bit longer. The girls made me laugh because they burrowed under the blanket on the couch. I think they weren't wanting to share, since they were grumbling at each other under there! Hudson sat right up next to them. He was supervising! This evening Blackie was ready to go outside. He was hopping along behind me to get the other pups. They took quick potty breaks tonight, since it was drizzling out. Blackie was a little spunky tonight too! He was running around outside, then when he came in he was all trying to crawl up in my lap like the little dogs! Everyone ate their dinners, then we had some play time inside before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment