Monday, January 6, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today was pretty chilly outside! The girls were bouncing up and down at the gate when I arrived. They came inside to get warm and cozy for awhile. They both jumped up on my lap as we sat on the couch. Sophie was pulling herself across my lap from one side to the other. She stopped midway and threw her head back to sneak some kisses. Since I was pinned, Roxy got some in too! Haha. Sophie got down to go eat her food. As soon as Roxy heard the kibbles moving against the metal bowls, she leapt off the couch to go get some too. They came back together and both hopped on my lap again. They were being silly girls as usual! Roxy would sit and stare at me, then kept pawing at me. They took a little break to each sit in their chairs, before I got them some snacks. Before I left, I pulled the ice out of their water bowl and got them some fresh water.

No comments:

Post a Comment