Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got breakfast ready for the ladies. As I was carrying it back, I saw Sadi was sitting in the living room. I gave her a quick pet hello, then she slowly followed me back. Stormy was all snuggled on mom's bed. She got up and wandered over to say hi to me. I set Sadie in the litter box quick, then put her by the food when she came out. Since she didn't want to do either, I picked her up and we got her her medicine. I put her down, then headed for the living room. Since no one came following behind, I went back in the bedroom. Sadi was just sitting by the bed. I took her to the living room with me so she could be brushed. She liked that and purred away. Stormy wandered out for a couple minutes, but then she went back to mom's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment