Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning we had a dusting of snow on the ground. Gracie wasn't crazy about going outside, but she went out first for a quick potty break. While the other girls were out, I got breakfast ready for them. I got them all a yummy cookie to have with their food. When they finished, I let Molly and Emma out again, then Gracie. I cleaned up the extra litter pan today and put it away, since they were only making a big mess of it. This afternoon, Gracie was wiggling happily at the door to see me! Gracie went out quick, then the other two spent a long time in the yard. Gracie crawled under my legs and sat with me, while Henry curled up in my lap for some attention. I got Gracie another treat for her ball, so she was content snacking on that for awhile. Naughty Henry was trying to play with the Christmas tree this afternoon. I had to shoo him away from it! This evening, Gracie went out and did her business. She came in, then the other two went out. While they were busy, I cleaned out the litter boxes. Everyone ate their dinner quick, then I worked on picking up the shrapnel I found. I think it is a collaborative effort between the dogs and cats to find things to play with! I went to visit Micah in the bedroom. He was very happy to have some chin scratches. Henry hopped up there with him for a bit and they both got loved on. I sat with Gracie a bit too. She seems to get more and more excited and has more crazy wiggles every time I see her! As I went around turning lights off tonight, I saw Charlie sitting in the hallway. I stopped to pet him a little too. While I did that, Henry, Micah and Smudge all surrounded me for a few pets as well. I thought in my head that the only one I haven't seen yet, is Mr. Sam. I no more than thought that, and then I saw him emerge from the master bedroom and race upstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment