Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came to visit me in the kitchen, while I got their breakfast ready. She rubbed up against my leg, then itched her face on the corner of the cabinets. She follwed along, as I took the food to their room. They had eaten all their food by the time I got there this morning! Stormy went to work, while I went to get Sadi. Sadi was all curled up on the recliner. I took her to the kitchen to get the first of her meds, then off to the bathroom for the rest. I set her by the food when we finished, but she headed to the living room instead. We sat in our spot and she enjoyed her brush session. Stormy walked circles around me for a bit, waited for her chin scratches, then went to lay on a dining chair. Sadi had an itchy chin today. I had her little back leg going! Haha! Stormy came back to visit again for a bit. I took Sadi in by the food again later, and she ate some for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment