Friday, December 13, 2013

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I called for Rusty, while I let Ruby out. It took a few calls before he came running. Maybe he was looking for his ball. They both came outside with me. It was a drizzly day out, so I decided to skip on the fetch today. I didn't want him to drag in a bunch of mud! Ruby only went as far on the grass as she had to. Haha! We went inside to spend some time. Ruby was quite excited and was bouncing around! They both hopped up on the couch with me. Ruby enjoyed a long belly rub. She kept pawing at me to keep going! Rusty was doing his happy heiny dance. He collected all his toys and brought them in the living room. The little kitten had fun rolling a ball around. Then, he snuggled on my lap a bit. I got each of the pups a snack, since we stayed in. Little kitten was all about attacking everyone's legs today! Haha! First, he kept grabbing onto Rusty's back leg when he'd walk by. Next, was Ruby. Then, he was pouncing on my feet! Before I left, I made sure the pups went back outside for another potty break.

No comments:

Post a Comment