Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rusty & Ruby

Today I peeked around the corner and saw Rusty curled up on the couch. His little heiny started going right away, as he hopped down to see me. I let miss Ruby out and went to the back door. This time, no one followed me, so I had to call for them a couple times. Finally, they came out and did their business. The wind was blowing pretty good today, so it felt colder. We went in and snuggled up together in the living room awhile. Rusty and Ruby sat on either side of me. Then, little kitty hopped up in my lap. He was purring away loudly! He kept trying to crawl up by my face. Cute little one! Later, we went outside again, and the little kitty followed us to the back door. I made sure only the pups came out with me. I tried to get Rusty to play fetch with me, but he was having fun just exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment