Friday, December 20, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & Lance

It turned pretty chilly out today! I came in to let Ruby out. It took Rusty a little convincing to come outside at first. Finally he did and they both did their business. They headed right back inside. When I got to the living room, Rusty was prancing around, showing off that he found his red ball! He hopped up on the couch next to me. Lance was right there with us, ready to play. He was practicing his pouncing skills today! He would hop around to catch the mouse like usual, but sometimes he would hunker down and watch it. Then suddenly, he would race over and jump on it! He's so silly. Later Rusty was crying at me to throw his ball for him. I went outside to do that, but he never came out. I guess he wanted to do inside fetch. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment