Thursday, December 5, 2013

Giblet & the kitties

This morning Giblet did a great big stretch, then bounced her way to the living room to get her teddy. She dropped it by the door when it was time to go out. She didn't stay out long on this cold morning! When she got back in, she waited in the kitchen, while I got her breakfast ready. She got her yummy canned food again, so she worked on eating most of it right away. I sat in the living room while she ate. Oreo came and cozied up on my lap. Muss Skylar came out and wanted some attention. She was a lovey girl today! When Gibs returned, she went to go sit in the window and look outside. This afternoon it was still so cold out! The sleet had just started. Gibs went out for a few minutes and came back in. She got lots of tummy scratches this afternoon. She even groaned, like, "Aaahh that's the spot!" When I let her out again, Skylar and Xavier came by me to be pet. This evening it was snowing out! Giblet went out and was racing around. When she came in, she hopped right over me, while I was trying to dry her paws. She was all spunky! She then proceeded to pounce after any of the cats that were in her vicinity. Haha! I let her play outside a couple more times this evening. She seems to like the snowy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment