Saturday, December 14, 2013

Flax

This morning the boys were all snuggled in their bed. Boney had one paw resting on top of Flax's head. So cute. I got their breakfast ready and got them some fresh water. Boney was busy eating right away. I took some food out for Booty, then applied some ointment to Flax's cheek. It was looking a little more irritated today than it had been. When I came back out from feeding Mr. Fishy, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Boney was playing by some leaves on the garage floor. Then, I also saw something was moving.... I went over to see what he had found. I thought it was a little mouse. I found something to catch him with. It was actually a little tiny mole! I took him outside and released him in the grass by the pasture. Boney came out to follow me, then he raced back inside to cuddle up with his buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment