Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cate, Carson & Bella

This morning Cate and Carson were happy to go out after they woke up. I gave them plenty of time to do their business and get a drink. Later, I had them come in and let the other girls out for their turns. Cate was being a hyper girl, zooming all over the room, before she headed to her bed. I brought Sassy out and put her drops in, before she went outside. All the pups were happily awaiting their snacks before I left. This evening Cate ran all over the place, then followed Carson outside. They spent a bit out there, as I got dinner ready. Since they all were eating, I went to check on Bella again. She rubbed up against my legs, while I got her some food and water. Sassy and Gracie took their turns outside, then Cate and Carson went out again. When I gave Gracie her bedtime treat, it plopped on her head. She sat there for a minute, before she finally shook it down and ate it! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment