Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sophie & Roxy

This morning Sophie met me at the back door. She came inside, but I didn't see Roxy. I called for her and walked around the corner... no sign. I was starting to get worried! I called for her again, then she finally came running from the other side. Phew! Maybe she was visiting with Zoey. The girls came in and enjoyed the warm house for a bit. They snuggled up on the couch with me, jumping all over and giving me kisses. After a few minutes, they went to go eat. They polished off their bowls, then Sophie snuggled with me again. Miss Roxy went and hopped up on mom and dad's bed. I think she misses you! She laid there awhile, wagging her tail at me now and again. Silly girl! I sent them out with a snack when it was time to go. Luckily, it got warmer out today than they originally said, so it turned out to be a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment