Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

Today I let all the pups outside when I arrived. It was a beautiful afternoon! Sadie went and rolled around in the grass for awhile. Zoie said hi to the neighbor dog, then sat in the corner of the yard, investigating something. My buddy, Cole, came back to sit with me after he did his business. He barely left my side. Cole kept pawing at me to scratch his back for him! Sadie would wander over, now and again. She would sit and just give me kisses on my chin. If she saw me petting Cole, she thought she'd get my attention by trying to climb in my lap! Haha! We spent our whole time outside, just enjoying the day. When it was time to go in, Cole headed right for bed. He's such a good boy. The girls took a little convincing, but they did pretty good today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment