Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I walked in and spotted the girls curled up together on the recliner. It's been a bit on the cooler side in the house the past couple days with our colder weather outside. They seemed to be nice and cozy though! Stormy sat up and then hopped down to say hi as I got closer. I got their food ready and gave Sadi her meds. She was a bit more stuffy today, so I gave her the nose drops to loosen things up a bit. The girls followed me to the living room for some attention. I usually sit on the floor with them. Today I stretched my legs out ahead of me, and Stormy made herself comfy in my lap immediately! She started purring and was happy to sit there the entire time. Sadi enjoyed her brushes and chin scratches. I had to laugh. As I was getting up to take Sadi to her food, Stormy gave me a sassy meow, because I made her get off my lap! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment