Monday, October 7, 2013

Shadow

This morning I walked in to lots of little pieces of cardboard on the floor in the laundry room. Someone was having fun while I was gone! Shadow had finished all his food from last night. Instead of eating right away this morning, he decided to tag along while I cleaned his box. He came running along behind me! That made me laugh. He was much more interested in being snuggly this morning, verses eating his breakfast. He kept climbing up in my lap for attention. He did eat some for me, but didn't take as many breaks as yesterday. This evening Shadow came down the hallway to meet me in the kitchen. He curled himself around my legs as I got his food together. He took a couple bites, then followed me to go check his box. I noticed his white bed had disappeared from the room. He sat on the counter and purred at me, while I got him some fresh water. As we walked into the living room, I saw that was where his bed had migrated to. Shadow was a snuggly little guy again tonight. He spent most of the time curled up on my lap. I got him some more food before I left. Since he knew I was leaving, he decided to go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment