Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I heard Stormy hop down from her chair while I got their food together. She just sat under the table though. Maybe she didn't want her meds... haha. I went and got her to get that done quick. She was a lovey girl again today and was following me everywhere. Sadi wasn't under the bed, so I had to pass through the living room to check the patio. Stormy trotted along ahead and stopped to sit in our spot. When I kept going, she quickly turned her head from side to side. "Hey, where are you going?!" Sadi was out on the patio, enjoying the cool morning. She had a cozy spot on her bed in the sunshine. I brought her in for her meds, and Stormy tagged along. Once we finished, the girls got their attention time! Sadi would rub her head against Stormy while I brushed, then Stormy would give her a few kisses on top of the head. So sweet! They both sat with me the whole time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment