Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got food ready for the girls and took it to their room. While I was in there, I went ahead and changed out their litter as well. Stormy was laying under the dining table the whole time. I picked her up to give her her medicine for today, then sent her on her way to eat. I went out to the patio and saw Sadi was out there relaxing. She was ready to see me! She got up right away and headed for the door to come in with me. She got cleaned up and took her medicine. She decided to go straight to the living room today. The girls both sat by me for some chin scratches and brushing. Stormy even helped and gave her sister some kisses on the head. Later, Stormy got that look in her eye, and got all spunky again! So, we played with her mouse toys a bit today. When she got bored with that, she sprawled out and groomed herself. Sadi walked around in circles so I would get each side of her. She stopped to rub her head on my knee awhile and gave me a little lick. She's such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment