Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was up and on her way to the kitchen to see me. I got their food ready and she trotted along ahead of me. She stopped in the bedroom to roll around and scratch on the plant pot. Then, she came in to eat. I looked for Sadi under the bed. She was snoozing away at the top and in the very middle. She was just out of my reach! I tapped on the floor to wake her up, then eventually she made her way out the opposite side. She got her meds quick, then we headed to the living room. Both girls sat with me and purred away, as usual! Stormy kept nudging Sadi out of the way and would squeeze in between us. This was funny, because I was already petting her with my other hand. She just wanted ALL my attention I guess! Before I left I set Sadi back in by the food again to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment