Sunday, October 20, 2013

Riley, Hunter & Sadie

This morning, all three pups were standing in the hallway to see me. We went to the back and they went outside, while I switched everything up inside. After a short while, they were ready to come in. I got their breakfast ready and got Sadie her medicine. Hunter ate all of his breakfast right away for me. The other two just nibbled a bit. Once Hunter was done, he wanted to play! He kept walking over to the pantry, to tell me where his ball was. I let them all go play outside a little longer before I left. This afternoon was gorgeous! Riley had found a ball that she was carrying around when I arrived. She brought that outside with us, but I didn't realize it at the time. Hunter was just barking at me like crazy to play! Then, I figured out why. The ball was sitting under my chair! Haha! I tossed that inside the house, then he settled down and did his own thing for awhile. Riley just curled up on the patio and relaxed. Sadie wandered about the yard and went inside a couple times. This evening the pups all went out for a quick potty break. When they came in, they waited in the kitchen as I got their dinner ready. Sadie took her medicine. Hunter got working on his food right away. The girls took a little coaxing, but they ate some for me as well. After Hunter was done, he stood behind me and barked, "C'mon lets play fetch!". But, I was busy trying to get Riley to eat her dinner. When she finished off her food, all the kiddos went back outside to play awhile before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment