Monday, October 21, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today both boys came into the dining room to see who was home. They followed me to the kitchen, while I got their dinner ready. Oreo sat by me and Stuffs sat over by their water dish, just watching. Stuffs worked on eating a bit. I headed to the living room, but Oreo wasn't there. He was over by the door checking out my shoes! I called for him and he came running in by me. That made me laugh! Stuffy came in by us as well, and let me pet him for a bit. I laid on the floor by them and Oreo came closer to rub his chin on me. He found the string on my sweatshirt pretty quick. That kept him occupied for quite awhile. He was in quite the playful mood today. He went crazy chasing, rolling around and catching it! Both boys wandered off after awhile. I heard them racing up the stairs together. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment