Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mac & Abby

I had some bouncy puppies greeting me this morning. I lifted them out, then we headed outside. It was a little warmer out this morning and was supposed to be a nice afternoon! They ran around a little in the dewy grass. Mac and Abby took turns visiting me for some attention, in between snacking on their breakfast. I brought out their beds right away and got them warming in the sun. I got them some chicken jerky treats to snack on while we were sitting outside. This evening Abby raced inside to see me, then followed me back outside. They said hi, then ran off to go bark at a sound they were hearing. They're so funny! When we went inside, I sat on the floor with them. They both came racing over and rolled around for belly scratches. I got them some fresh food, water and cookies before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment