Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mac & Abby

This morning was a bit cool outside, but at least the sun was shining! I let Mac and Abby outside when I got there. Luckily, the sun was already shining on the patio. So, it was actually nice and warm there in the sunshine. I started to bring out their things for them. Abby was racing around the yard, barking at sounds. She didn't seem to mind the weather, so I decided they could stay out today. It would warm up pretty quick with the sun out. I left their fan off since it would be a little bit of a cooler day. Mac and Abby both worked on their breakfast, while I sat outside with them. Abby didn't race for the door when I was leaving like she did the last couple days, so I know she didn't mind staying out today. This evening the pups met me at the door. We stayed out a little longer tonight, while I was there. They both ate some more for dinner, in between running around. Mac had found a nice stick to chew on. He kept moving from one place to another, trying to find a good spot to lay and work on it. Eventually, we headed inside and I got them all cozy for the night. They got their bedtime snacks before I left.

1 comment:

  1. These updates are GREAT! Thanks for taking care of our babies :)

    ReplyDelete