Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Susie, Katie & Blackie

This morning I got the ladies ready, and we went for a long walk. It was another gorgeous morning for us. When we got home, Blackie had already finished his food, and had wandered outside. The girls worked on their food, while I took care of the kitties. I changed out their litter boxes this morning. The male siamese kitty thought it was fun to keep trying to climb into the dirty litter bag! Haha! When it was time, I went out and brought the exploring little Blackie inside. This evening I took the girls for their walk right away. Some people were walking along, a ways behind us. For some reason, Susie kept looking back at them and whined. Maybe she thought it was mom and dad? When we got home, I sat with Blackie so he could eat. I gave the girls their snack, then took care of the kitty cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment