Monday, September 30, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got the food ready for the girls, since no one came to say hi. I put the food in their room, then started looking for them. Stormy was just chillin on her chair by the window the whole time. I gave her a quick pet, then went to the patio. Sadi was up already, making her way towards me. We took care of her meds. Next, I picked up Stormy, since she still hadn't moved from her chair. I started brushing Sadi, then Stormy wandered over. She was a spunky, sassy girl today! She laid down next to me and was fascinated by some smell on my shorts. She started mouthing them, so I moved. Stormy freaked out and started rolling around, acting all crazy! You woulda thought I had some catnip in my pocket. Haha! I got a mouse for her to play with. She played with that... then with Sadi's tail! What a silly cat she was today. Sadi didn't care though, since she was busy getting her chin scratched. Before I left, I put Sadi back in their room for her to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment