Saturday, September 28, 2013

Carson & Sammy

This afternoon when I came to visit, it was hust downpouring outside. I opened the door to let them out, and they just gave me that look... no way! I tried for awhile, but neither wanted to venture out for me. So, we just hung out in the dog room awhile. They got to stretch their legs for a bit anyways. Sammy did a cute little happy dance around me for some attention. Carson just followed her everywhere. This evening the rain had finally stopped. I got Bella some fresh food and water, since her food was soggy and floating. Sammy and Carson took a little convincing to go out for me, but this time they did. I got them some fresh water and gave them a little time to do their business. They came inside to eat their dinners. Then, they went and played outside for a little while again.

No comments:

Post a Comment