Friday, September 20, 2013

Bella, Louie & Chico

It was raining lightly this morning when I came to visit the pups. I let them out of their beds, but Chico decided to hang out in his a little longer. Silly boy! Everyone went out to go potty, but we spent most of our time inside this morning. Louie seemed like he was looking for trouble! He kept trying to sneak bites from the other food bowls. Bella stayed out to work on her food, then I tried to barricade Chico's bowl off better with the chairs. Louie still found a way in, then knocked over the food bowl. Little booger! Haha! I cleaned that up, then Louie came over to talk to me. He makes me laugh. I'll ask him a question, then he would respond with a "howrooo". I noticed Chico kept racing for his bed any time Louie headed in that general direction. I began to think maybe he was hiding something in there. I checked, since I changed out their blankets anyways. Nope! Nothing there. Goofy boy. This afternoon the rain had stopped and it was nice and cool out. They got to spend much more time outside this time. Chico went off to explore a bit. Bella and Louie had some fun racing laps around the yard. Bella thought that was the most fun, having him chase after her! They each took some time to come visit me for attention. They were very excited when it was treat time! This evening was even cooler out. Bella, Chico, and I spent some time outside. Louie would wander out now and again, but he preferred to be in. They all worked on their dinners without any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment