Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bella, Louie & Chico

This evening the pups heard me come in, and were getting all excited! I was suprised and stepped in a spot of vomit on the floor... I guess someone had an upset tummy today. I let all three pups outside and worked on cleaning that up, while they did their business. I let them back in when I was done, then worked on getting them their dinner. Louie was following me around, bouncing along and being silly! He ran over and slid into his bowl when I filled it with water. Someone was thirsty! Haha! They all were good pups, settled down and worked on their dinner for me. Bella, of course, said her hellos first. She's such a cutie. Later, we headed inside. Bella came running at me, wanting to wrestle, then Louie did the same. Chico was just worried about them trying to steal his food. When it was time, Bella and Louie went in their beds. I went to look for Chico, but he was already in there! I didn't even see him sneak into his bed. Good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment