Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I saw Stormy was sitting under the dining table. She was just lounging, soaking up some sun. I mixed together a couple new cans of food for them, then got some ready for today. I took that to their room and Stormy was following. Before she got to eat, I scooped her up and took her back to the kitchen for her meds. Then, she was free to go get some food. I went out to the patio to look for Sadi. She had the perfect spot! It was so nice out there. There was a cool breeze and the sun was shining. Sadi was tucked in the corner, curled up and warm from the sunlight. She had a very crusty nose today. Poor girlie! I got her all cleaned up and gave her her meds as well. She sounded much better once I got all that yuck off her nose. She headed right for the living room when I set her down. We went to our spot for her attention time. Sadi purred away as I brushed. She even rubbed her head against my arm as I went over her to brush her. Stormy came back from eating and went to where I found her, then gave herself a grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment