Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Blackie & Sparkles

The kiddos were all barking when I arrived. I checked out Sparkles's new food place so I knew where it was. Blackie wandered off after I opened the door. I went in and let the little ones out for a bit. Hudson was bouncing up and down as usual. They roamed about the yard, then came in to eat. Gabbie was busy following me around and took a minute before she settled to eat her food. Hudson sat with me while the girls finished. Zel joined us and laid down to gnaw on her bone. I let them all out for their last potty break before bed. Zel was way off at the back of the yard, tracking something down. Luckily, it was on the other side of the fence. She was so busy, I couldnt get her attention when it was time to go in. I walked out by her, then she came racing to the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment