Friday, August 2, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

This morning was a cloudy one, so the temperatures stayed a little cooler. When I arrived, Cate, Carson and Toby went out for awhile. Bella followed me around while I watered some of the plants. I headed inside to give Little Foot his turn out in the yard. Then, I watered the rest of the plants and gave Toby his medication. This evening was super humid out, so it was short potty breaks again. I let the first three out after I changed their water. Shortly after, Cate and Toby were ready to come in. I fed them, while Little Foot went out for a short break. After dinner, the three pups went back out quick. They came in and I let them wander around the dog room a bit, while I vacuumed again. Cate seemed to think it was a toy, so she had to go back in her bed after a bit. Bella met me at the door as I was leaving, and I thought she was even going to hop in the car with me! Luckily, she decided not to and went to lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment