Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

This morning it had cooled off some. I went inside and heard the dogs start rustling around, when they heard the door close. I let Cate, Carson & Toby out for awhile. Bella was out there too, just hanging out on the fence. I went and watered the side and back plants. I gave Bella a bit more food, then it was time for the pups to come in. Little Foot was happy to go out and explore a little. He watched while I fed momma turtle. I went to water the front plants quick, and grabbed some cheese on my way back in for Toby's meds. Little Foot came back inside and everyone got a treat. This evening was hot and sticky again. I had vacuumed the dog room again this morning and it was already getting pretty fuzzy again. Toby is losing hair like crazy! I let the three out after I got them fresh water, then got them started on dinner while Little Foot went out. While they ate I got the trees and turtle nest watered. Bella was helping... a little too much! She tripped me while I was moving the hose. Haha! After dinner the pups all went out for another short potty break before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment